What are New Concept Staffing’s expectations of their candidates?
New Concept Staffing expects our candidates to reflect our exemplary reputation. We expect high-performing professionals, who are punctual, dress appropriately, and contribute to a positive atmosphere in the workplace.
Please see below the New Concept Staffing Employee Expectations:
- I know that once on assignment, I am a New Concept Staffing
- I will contact New Concept Staffingas soon as I’m aware that I am going to be late for an assignment or cannot make it to an assignment. In this event, failure to do so will be grounds for dismissal.
- I will present New Concept Staffingwith a doctor’s note if I am unable to perform an assignment due to illness for 3 or more days, or face possible termination.
- I agree to perform the tasks of the assignment to my best of my ability.
- I will comply with the dress code of the company to which I am assigned.
- I will comply with the practices and procedures of the company to which I am assigned.
- I know that any E-mail, Internet, and Live Chat/Instant Messaging associated with company property or personal property during assignment time are to be utilized for company purposes ONLY
- I understand that personal calls (company phones and cell phones) are for before and after work hours, on breaks, and lunch periods only. Exceptions can be made for emergencies or approval by supervisor.
- I will contact New Concept Staffingimmediately if injured on the job.
- I will contact New Concept Staffingif I am offered a regular position with the company I am on assignment with.
- I understand I must get my Time Card to New Concept Staffingno later than 12PM each Monday, or I will not be paid until the following week.
- I understand that if I choose to have my Time Card mailed, I am still responsible for getting my Time Card to New Concept Staffingno later than 12PM Monday regardless of mail-related delivery issues
- I understand that excessive absences may be grounds for my assignment being terminated.
- I understand that I must request days off through New Concept Staffingfirst, NOT the company you are working at. This can be communicated be email or phone.
- I understand that falsification of my Time Card is grounds for termination.
Frequently Asked Questions
We serve Contra Costa and Alameda counties.
We offer positions within the following industries:
- Accounting and Finance
- Administrative Office Support
- Automotive Dealerships
- Call Center
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Legal Administrative
- Medical Administrative
- Administrative Assistants
- Special Projects
Please complete our online application. You can attach your resume to your application. A recruiter will be in touch with you if we have any positions that match your experience and goals. Once a recruiter connects with you, they will set up a time for you to meet with them and register with New Concept. After the application and skills testing are completed, your personal recruiter will identify the best placements for your skills. Once a good opportunity is located, we will set up an interview for you with our clients.
Temporary jobs require short term placement with a minimum of one day. This can be extended to an open-ended assignment depending on the needs of the client. Our recruiter will explain the assignment durations for employment available to you.
Assignments vary in length and can be selected to match your schedule and lifestyle.
New Concept Staffing Services seeks out professional, responsible candidates for our placements. We value strong communication with our candidates and clients and encourage our candidates to contact us with updates regarding current placement and career goals. When you are not on assignment, please email New Concept Staffing every Monday with your availability. If email is not available, please call our office every Monday.
Schedules depend on the jobs available.
New Concept Staffing Services employees are paid weekly, every Friday and we provide direct deposit service.
New Concept Staffing Services has been in business since 1989